GraphConnect Europe 2015
- Felienne HermansProfessor, Delft University of Technology
- Graham YorkCEO, SeedCloud
- Phil HarveySeedCloud Evangelist
- Dr. Philip WinderSoftware Pilot, Trifork Leeds
- Aaron WallacePrincipal Product Manager, Pitney Bowes
- Sokratis KarteliasSenior Project Manager, adidas
- Nicolas RouyerSenior Architect, Orange
- Brendan MaddenCEO, Tom Sawyer
- Matt WrightCTO, Stitched
- Hans VerhoefSoftware Developer, KNMI
- Nicolas JosephEngineer, Linkurious
- Christophe WillemsenSenior Consultant, GraphAware
- Vince BickersPrincipal Consultant, GraphAware
- Axel MorgnerFounder, Structr
- Lorenzo SperanzoniFounder, CEO, LARUS Business Automation Srl
- Oliver TiggesPrincipal Consultant, InnoQ
- Peter WilesTechnical Director, Chillisoft Solutions
- David SimonsTechnical Lead, Softwire
- Ian RobinsonSenior Engineer, Neo Technology
- Emil EifremCo-founder of Neo4j,
CEO of Neo Technology
- etc venues - Liverpool Street6th May: 9am to 5pm
- Neo4j FundamentalsThis course teaches the core functionality of Neo4j. With a mixture of theory and hands-on practice sessions, you will quickly learn how easy it is to work with a powerful graph database using Cypher as the query language.
- Graph Data Modeling with Neo4j Training
This course teaches how to design and implement a graph data model and associated queries. Learn how to apply the property graph model to solve common modeling problems and evolve an existing graph to support new or changed requirements.
- Advanced Cypher Query TrainingThis course takes that to the next level. You'll learn how to combine all cypher clauses, operations and functions to write the most expressive and performant queries possible. We also deep dive into query optimization, understanding the operators that Cypher uses internally, which effect they have in your query and how you can hint to Cypher what it could do better (if any).
- Tom Sawyer Software is a premier provider of software for building high-performance visualization and analysis applications. At GraphConnect, they will be demonstrating how they assist companies to build, design, and deploy sophisticated visualization applications to reveal hidden insights in data, and quickly help businesses make more knowledgeable and accurate decisions.
- Trifork is a leading full service supplier of high-quality custom-built applications and end-to-end solutions. Providing a lean approach to support each phase of the project life-cycle from idea creation, development and to ongoing maintenance and support. Trifork aims to empower customers by providing expert advice on the optimization of business critical IT systems and cutting-edge technology mainly for educational, finance, public, healthcare, manufacturing and telecom industries.
- eSynergy Solutions specialise in Open Source & Cloud resourcing across the following areas: Development & Architecture, DevOps, Big Data, Cloud & IOT, Cyber Security, & Digital Transformation Leaders.
- Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, powers billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce. With access to rich, real-time information, the Pitney Bowes Master Data Management Hub utilizes graph database technology to empower businesses with the ability to model, manage and govern their data with confidence.
- GraphAware is a leading Neo4j consultancy and an official Neo Technology Solution Partner. Meet us at GraphConnect to discover the GraphAware Framework, an open-source set of tools and extensions that help you succeed with Neo4j.
- O’Reilly spreads the knowledge of innovators through technology books, online services, and tech conferences. Get your copy of O’Reilly’s Graph Databases.